Monday, March 31, 2014

Week 9 - Jake Bessinger

I think that HELP sections are always a good idea because first of all, no matter how obvious your design is, there could always be someone that needs help. Also, I think if your website is promoting a product that you have, then a HELP section would be necessary in order for people to ask you about your product in case it wasn't working or something along those lines. If you have a really great and obvious design, you probably won't get much usage out of the HELP section, but it would be safe to put it in your design!

For personas in regards to project 5, I think making an avid fan of the super hero, and one that is a moderate fan, and then a representative of either DC or Marvel, depending on which hero you chose.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you when you said that no matter how obvious a design is, there is always someone that is going to need help when using it. When people are designing something, they can't have in mind every single target group and every different type of persona possible, therefore, there is always going to be a few people that are going to need to use a Help system when navigating a new design. And even experts need help here and there.

    ReplyDelete