Help systems can be very useful and effective if they are created properly. Usually, users do not have the patience to sit and go through a "Getting Started Guide" or a tutorial when they first start using a website. From personal experience, I usually just skip quickly through the tutorials when I'm introduced to something new, and find my way around by just clicking on random things and seeing where they take me, and by playing around on the site. I think Help systems could be way more beneficial if they were much shorter and simple, and had a fun design so that they could attract users and make them able to quickly browse through so that they are able to understand all the information but so that it also does not take very long. Even if a design is great and very obvious to the user, I think some form of a Help system or a tutorial is still necessary because even experts still have something to learn.
For project #5, some groups that we could focus on could be children, super-hero fanatics, general fans of super-heros, and then anywhere from average to obsessed comic book fans.
Also, spring break pictures from Cabo:

No comments:
Post a Comment