Wednesday, March 5, 2014
8 - Max Sarayev
This class has been a great learning process. I've learned quite a bit since the start of the class. I've learned that more features does not make the project better. "Aim Low" is the 80/20 rule which means that you should include 20% of the most important features. I also got a better understanding of the different models such as mental and implementation models. I've learned what they mean and how they are used. Another thing that I thought was really useful is to learn the different ways you can test the project you are working on. Each test can impact the project and understanding of the users in a different way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I completely agree with this. I really like how some of the wording of these things sounds kind of negative like "aim low" which wouldn't sound like something you would want to do, but it is a good thing to know. I also agree in saying that testing is so useful. By taking something and testing it on people that will actual be using your product, you are just making it that much better. Doing this just makes sense.
ReplyDeleteHaving a deep understanding of the most important is also very important when it comes time to sell your idea to clients. You won't be able to explain every detail and they won't be able to understand all that!
ReplyDelete