Saturday, February 1, 2014

3-Jordan Mannfeld

Shazam

I believe the Shazam app has obvious design, and the designers strove for it to be this way. Not only did they want to create a functional application, but they also wanted to create an experience for the user to enjoy. As a user myself, I can admit that whenever I use Shazam, the experience is definitely worthwhile. I am always left saying to myself, "Wow, how does it do that?" along with the great feeling of finally knowing what that song I keep hearing is called. I believe the design team of Shazam thought about these things and aimed at making a simple, user-friendly application in order to create similar experiences for all its users. The one-touch design of this application allows anyone to open it up and quickly start using it, thus creating a positive experience with the user. 

Shazam did not just create an operational app, but one which had a reason behind it. 

Link to website: http://www.shazam.com





No comments:

Post a Comment