Sunday, February 2, 2014

3 - Adam Friedman

To refresh your memory, I chose Google's Gmail services. Here's what it looks like:



http://www.gmail.com

I believe that Google has a very strong belief in innovation and providing a quality product for their users. Google has extremely well-designed and easy to use products. Not only do they offer a plethora of services from Google Mail to Google Drive, but all of these great, convenient services are completely free to the users. Google has to make its money somehow, though. Although Google makes its money by selling demographic analysis to companies, I do not believe that this profit is the driving force behind Google's motives. If Google was profit driven, I highly doubt that they would provide so many well-designed, quality products; therefore, I think that their core belief and motive is to provide innovative, quality products for people.

No comments:

Post a Comment