Wednesday, January 15, 2014
Week 1 - George Kanavos
My name is George Kanavos, I am a Junior recently changed from a business major to a Informatics major with a business cognate and minor. I am from Northwest Indiana, specifically Munster, Indiana. Outside of some of my typical interests one thing that stand out about me is that that although not always shown through my academic standing, is that I have a very large business background through a lot of work experience. Im very outgoing and am really into sports or anything outdoorsy. As far as what I am worried about for this class that, I am not the most artistic person when it comes to drawing so that sketching part has me a little caught off guard. The first class got me thinking about a lot of little things like the design of the doors and such because little annoying things like that do frustrate me sometimes. For instance I hate being that guy that pulls the push door haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi George, nice to meet you. This class definitely does have a way of getting you to constantly notice design characteristics that can be improved upon... a blessing and a curse!
ReplyDelete