Monday, January 20, 2014

1 - Zhaoting Zhou

     Hi, My name is Zhaoting Zhou, but Joe would be easier to pronounce.Typically,I'm a senior student of informatics major.but actually,this is my third year in IU.I transferred here from a university at China. Music is part of my life,I play guitar and accordion.
     The most worries thing about taking this class is sketching.I think i don't have the talent on drawing. when I pictured a dog, everyone think that is a pig, include me.
     about taking notes, I used to draw some chart or diagram to help me memorize,or there is no time to write the whole sentence down. but i never thought the whole notes could be sketching.
  


1 comment:

  1. Hi Zhaoting! That's awesome that you play the accordion, what a unique instrument. And don't worry about needing to be an artist for this class. Everyone sketch notes differently. Personally, most of my sketch notes are words and short sentences. You'll discover what works best for you as the class goes on. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete