Hi! My name is Sarah Curlin and I am a
sophomore from Western Springs, IL (a really small suburb of Chicago). I recently declared my major in informatics
with a cognate and minor in business. I
am also thinking about doing a potential Spanish minor.
Just some info about me, I played volleyball and
cheered throughout high school. I am a
member of Pi Beta Phi. Something that
not everyone knows about me is that I am weirdly terrified of raccoons.
There are two things that I am worried about for this class. First, I'm worried that I don’t have the same programing experience
compared to the rest of the class. The other thing I am worried about is my artistic
abilities or lack there of.
The first class really opened my eyes to the
design of different products. It also started to make me question why
products are designed the way they are and what the purpose is behind different
aspects of a products design, for example the sound a can of coke makes when it is opened.

Hi Sarah, nice to meet you! Don't worry too much about needing to be a skilled drawer for this class. The kind of sketching you'll be doing has more to do with communicating ideas, brainstorming, and helping you remember ideas. But you'll find out about all that as the semester progresses!
ReplyDelete