Tuesday, January 14, 2014

1 - Adam Friedman

  1. My name is Adam Friedman. Adam is just fine.
  2. I'm a Sophomore with a major in Informatics, a Telecom cognate, an HCC minor, and a Computer Science Minor. I'm from Greenwood which is a town just south of Indianapolis
  3. I love music with a passion. I'm currently in two bands. I play drums for one and guitar for the other. I also play piano, ukulele, marimba, vibraphone, harmonica, accordion, and mandolin. 
  4. Nothing really worries me about this class. I love design. The only problem that I could foresee would be getting too invested in a project and not completing it. 
  5. I've already taken some design classes, so most of the first class was just reiterating what I already know. However, it was nice to brush up on a few important things such as: affordances are very good and there for a reason, EVERYTHING is designed to be exactly what it is, and good design is usually simple design. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Adam! I completely agree with your concern about design. I've found that one of the best ways to ensure that a project gets completed is to build-in time for iteration. I think a lot of classes get us used to a linear design process with a far off due date. In that scenario, it becomes really easy to keep "spinning your wheels" because you have so much time AND you're only required one submission.

    ReplyDelete