Hi! My name is Michelle Harris, and I am a Sophomore. I am majoring in Informatics and my cognate and minor are Health Systems Administration. I am from a northern suburb of Chicago called Vernon Hills.
Some interesting things about me are that I played softball and ran cross country throughout high school, I am a member of Delta Zeta Sorority, and I loveeeee old people and work in a retirement home as a waitress.
What I am most worried about in I300 is the sketching because I can't even draw stick figures well.
I really enjoyed the first class because it really opened my eyes to how much the design of a product really matters. This class is definitely going to challenge my creative abilities and I am excited for that because I am not the most creative person and don't normally think outside the box.

Hi Michelle! Nice to meet you. That's awesome that you work in a retirement home. I volunteer at Bell Trace senior center by holding bi-weekly virtual reality demonstrations. And I think you're a lot more creative than you give yourself credit! I believe creativity occurs both inside the box (convergent thinking) or outside (divergent thinking)!
ReplyDelete