Tuesday, January 14, 2014

1-Shelby Stephens

1. My name is Shelby Stephens. Just call me Shelby, not Shelb, Shelby.
2. I am currently a Sophomore majoring in Informatics with a minor in Medical Sciences. I am from Vincennes, Indiana.
3. I used to raise chickens and two summers in a row I had the number one white egg laying chicken in Knox County. I also eat the popcorn kernels at the end of the bag.
4. I am not worried about anything in particular besides how crowded the room is!
5. I have already learned how to question how things were created.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Shelby not Shelb! Nice to meet you. What does it take to be the number one white egg laying chicken?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taking care of your chicken with love and care or just bathing them and feeding them correctly. You know, whatever makes the chicken happy.

      Delete