Hey All!
I am Sam Carneol, I'm a sophmore from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, majoring in Informatics with a cognate in music, and minoring in Telecom.
Here's some stuff about me. I am a member of the newly refounded Tau Kappa Epsilon here at IU, I used to be a snowboarding instructor throughout high school, and what I consider to be the coolest thing, my senior year of high school, I joined a jazz combo, and we were flown out to NYC to compete in the national Charles Mingus High School Jazz Competition.
Mostly, I am worried about my artistic abilities for this class. I can't even draw a stick figure, if that gives you any idea at my artistic prowess. My skills lie in the aural, not visual arts.
The first lecture was incredibly interesting, as I have friends that are graphic designers. Thanks to them, I already somewhat understand the importance of good design, but I hope through this class, I will learn to create my own good designs.
Where's your picture?
ReplyDeleteHi Sam, nice to meet you! That's awesome that you used to be in a jazz combo. I loved going to hear live jazz at Cafe Django before it closed down. Good luck this semester!
ReplyDelete