Hey! My name is Brad Poertner, a junior that is pursuing a degree in Informatics and planning on earning a minor/cognate in Business. I am from Elkhart, Indiana. Don't go there.
A few things about me are that in high school I played football, baseball, and dabbled in tennis. I am an active person and stay busy. I am a complete Chipotle freak, and if you prefer Qdoba over Chipotle we cannot be friends, nor acquaintances. You can find me on Third St. loving life.
When it comes to this class, "I ain't got no worries". The professor and AI's seem to be very cool and helpful so I am excited to utilize them. Although my artistic abilities are completely non-existent, they have made it pretty clear that being Picasso is not necessary.
I loved the first lecture because it made me pick apart my brain and think about the design of things and not take the simple things for granted. At the same time, now I see so many irritating designs that baffle me.

Hi Brad! I echo your praise of Chipotle. I can only refer to the years I spent not knowing about Chipotle as "The Dark Times".
ReplyDelete