Tuesday, January 14, 2014

1-Jordan Mannfeld


Hey everyone, my name is Jordan Mannfeld, though you can just call me Jordan. I am a sophomore Informatics major, and I am from Westfield, Indiana, which is about 20 minutes north of Indy. I have been playing alto sax for 9 years now and play in the Marching Hundred here at IU as well. I suppose the most interesting fact about me is that at one time I was ranked #1 in solving a Rubik's Cube in Indiana.
What worries me about this class is that being creative is hard, so that will be challenging. An interesting thought I took away from the first class is that everything in our world didn't just happen. Everything was designed the way it is for a reason, for better or for worse. I look forward to learning more about this as the semester goes on.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jordan, nice to meet you. Awesome to hear about your talent with the Rubik's Cube. What time is required to be ranked #1? One of the things I love most about this class is that it forces you to think a lot about creativity... and how it's defined. You may look at that word in a completely new light by the end of the semester!

    ReplyDelete