Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Bonus Blog - Drew Hrvatin
I learned a lot in this class. So many things we talk about are applicable to everyday life. The iteration part really seemed like it fit into many different aspects of life. As I get older, I want to keep iterating on my life for the best. I want to try to be better and better everyday or improve something about my life everyday. This class gave me a different perspective, one that kind of made me look at how everything around me is designed and intended. It's crazy how certain designs affect the majority of the population in so many good, bad, and different ways. Some designs allow for humans to create change and open people's eyes and others really restrict any type of freedom or deviation from what is intended. After taking this class, I really understand why people do the things they do and for what reasons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment