Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Bonus Blog

Far too often, I hear people (including myself) say things that write off faults as almost permanent aspects of one's personality; "I reacted poorly to that situation, but whatever, that's just who I am." People have this idea that who they are is what it is, and can not be changed.

I think that what I learned the most from this class is that the idea that I can not change who I am is complete bullshit. The ideas behind iterating and remodeling and critiquing products are completely and easily applicable to the ideas behind changing myself. Life should never be a static experience; there is always more to be learned and life is about experiencing everything we can and adjusting accordingly. So many of the other concepts we talked about in the class are applicable (i.e. failing faster), and all in all I am extremely satisfied with what I have taken away from this class. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment